Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 8 years ago

Does running help make your legs thinner?

I really want to make my legs skinner because they are my confidence drainer. I always try and cover the top of my inner thighs because I'm embarrassed. I've been running ALOT in P.E. lately. Will running a lot help get rid of leg fat? And how long does it usually take to see results by running every day?

I also walk A LOT every day, too.

Favorite Answer

Yes, especially long distance running. Sprints will help too, but those are better for toning your legs and adding muscle. If you're running for about an hour a day, it will probably take you 2-3 weeks to see results!

Running will help get rid of fat and build muscle but the only real way to get rid of fat is to eat healthier and drink a lot of water (about eight glasses) each day. This would take about two months or so to start to see results. But if you hop on the scale you should see results in about 2 weeks.

Running slowly for a long distance will make your legs a bit thinner. Sprinting will make you gain muscle on your legs but is a good way to burn calories quickly

and bike riding

bike riding is really good for getting slim legs

Yess change ur diet too