Please read this, esmerelda?

Sorry, she couldn't be bothered to respond to my additional details in my question, so ignore this if you aren't her...

esmerelda, my sister is bisexual and I totally support her right to marry in the eyes of God. I'm also not Christian, so don't make assumptions. I'm getting really worked up over your totally obnoxious comment. Anyways, please recognize the fact that I was trying to explain that I think that everyone should be allowed to marry in civil ceremonies, and that while I personally believe that everyone deserves a ceremony as well, the church shouldn't have to perform one if they do not condone it. I've read through some of your other answers, and you seem like an incredibly bitter and shrewd person. I'm sorry if I offended you, and I wasn't trying to condescend you, so there was no need for you to attack me.

Anyways, please recognize the fact that I was trying to explain that I think that everyone should be allowed to marry in civil ceremonies, and that while I personally believe that everyone deserves a ceremony as well, the church shouldn't have to perform one if they do not condone it"

-I have never seen a gay person say that a church should be forced by law to perform a marriage. They can refuse anyone, women, prostitutes, straight people gay people - for any reason.

-I don't know if you are new here, but you have to be crystal clear in your writing or people will assume you are a troll and sometimes people reading only skim but due to the number of trolls that frequent this section, some here are pretty reactionary.

I agree with many of Esmerelda's answers, but not all of them.

• Jacob

I know I'm supposed to ignore this, but let's just get the obvious out there. No one is perfect. A lot of us have to deal with trolls on this section of Yahoo! Answers and maybe she took what you said in a way that you were just trying to get attention/troll Yahoo! Answers/say something stupid about the LGBT. We really do have to fight crazy people off in this section that talk about how disgusting we are, and it really does bother some of us.

I have seen some of her comments, and that really just seems to be her style of writing. You know? Like Judge Judy, she kind of is there to slam the gavel down and set things right. That's just how she operates, and I have been reading her answers for months. She has even answered a few of mine.

Also, I think what happened on Yahoo! Answers between you two is that there was a big misunderstanding. Just let there be peace and no hard-feelings.

P.S. I sometimes get worked up for some comments on Yahoo! Answers, and I always blame that on the Irish in my family. Oddly enough, that side of my family has the motto: Keep the peace.

The French side likes to start the fights and the whole idea of peace is just forgotten. Funny, huh?

Source(s): Gay seventeen-year old with an Irish/French family
  • Mike D

YOU GO GIRL!!!!