Gentile asked in SportsMartial Arts · 8 years ago

men which women would you like to teach ufc submission moves to especally the mount and lay out moves?

the mount position is when a person is on your solar plexuses and sitting there with all there weight on you. the lay out positions is when they are flat on top of you and there hands are over your head and they are putting all there upper body weight on top of you head this hurts a lot but i was being silly hoping to get some good answers this is just pretend a fantasy of who you like and wouldn't mind being overpowered by a special women just a thought that this would be a dream come true for most men

forgot to mention the pain when she finally locks on the submission hold and the sudden going to sleep thing i guess the women gets the sweet revenge after all is said and done hahaha!!!

Favorite Answer

My former roller derby playing wife.

I used to play hockey and she can literally kick my butt.

• Donald

First, learn grammar and spelling. Please.

"the mount" should be "The mount"

"all there weight" should be "all their weight"

"you. the" should be "you. The"

l

ay out positions is" should be "layout position is." (Except there's no such thing as a "layout position. And the way you're describing it, she'd get swept easily.)

"there hands" should be "their hands." Actually, it should be "her hands."

"they are putting" should be "she is putting"

"all there upper" should be "all their upper." Actually, it should be "all her upper."

"of you head" should be "of your head"

"head this" should be "head. This"

"but i was" should be "but I was"

"answers this is" should be "Answers. This is"

"pretend a fantasy" should be "a fantasy"

"by a special women just a thought" is totally incoherent. It should be several sentences. "women" should be woman."

"for most men" should be "for most men."

Oh, I think I know what was going on. You were trying to write/keyboard your answer with one hand as the other hand was otherwise, ummm, occupied.

Report abuse for adult content......nah just kidding. This IS kind of inappropriate though. This is the strangest question Ive seen all day, that being said, I'm sure someone on here has something else to make my day later. Hhhhhhhhh

Source(s): MY brain.

There is no such thing as "ufc submission moves".

Source(s): my brain ;)

That looker, Rosie O'Donnell.

• Jim R

Too bad you can't give a question a thumb down.