I keep falling asleep in the middl of the day?

Go to bed around 10. I wake up around 6 for school. I'm not a morning person at all but by the time I'm in 1st period I'm fine and not really feeling tired. Same for 2nd and most of the time 3rd. However lately in 4th period I've been trying to just keep my eyes open. I'm so tired in 4th period I find myself drifting to sleep. Its not the class or the teacher I actually like the class and my teacher. I just don't know why I'm so tired. Then the rest of the day goes by and I don't find myself drifting off in any other class. When I get home I normally eat then go on the computer. I start to drift off uring that too. I normally can never ever take naps but I've takin 3 in the past couple weeks. 1 by choice and 2 I just fell asleep including today. I'm just so tired idk why. I haven't been going to bed any later then usual or getting up earlier. Is there something wrong with me? Is it stress?? Please help thanks(:

Favorite Answer

Are you sexually active? When I went to school while being pregnant I always fell asleep in 4th period and when I came home I would go take a nap. Take a test just to be safe.

If you are really worried about it go to the doctor. It could be stress but it could be something else a lot more serious.