Could I have a yeast infection?

I think I may have a yeast infection. I've had a somewhat itchy vagina for a week or so now I guess. I originally thought I had hemorrhoids, but now my vagina is a little itchier. I also have some discharge, but there is no foul smell. I also get a tiny bit of discomfort if my boyfriend fingers me. I went to... show more I think I may have a yeast infection. I've had a somewhat itchy vagina for a week or so now I guess. I originally thought I had hemorrhoids, but now my vagina is a little itchier. I also have some discharge, but there is no foul smell. I also get a tiny bit of discomfort if my boyfriend fingers me.

I went to my ob/gyn in August and I had a full std screen -- all clear. I also haven't put myself in a situation that would put me at risk for std's. My boyfriend is std-free and we haven't yet progressed to sex or anything like that because the relationship is relatively new, but condoms will definitely be used if/when that happens.

I had a yeast infection earlier this year (July) after being on antibiotics for strep throat. I also had ankle surgery on Monday and I know I had plenty of antibiotics for that, which I'm sure isn't helping my situation. I swim regularly and I always change out of my bathing suit immediately, but I'm wondering if putting on sweatpants or yoga pants after my shower may be causing the problem. Or even the chlorine in the pool too.

Does this sound like a yeast infection? I plan on calling my doctor tomorrow, and he'll probably prescribe Diflucan. Thanks for the help!