Sophi asked in HealthOther - Health · 8 years ago

My stomach burns why?? Help!?

Everytime i take a bite or something or drink whether is it water, milk, or food my stomache burn/hurts then i feel like it rises up to my middle of my chest. It doesnt hurt to the point i am on the floor crying but it burns i feel it. I noticed i have to eat slowly because if i eat in a normal pace and swallow it burn and bad. Could that be an ulcer??

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Could be suggestive of....The start of a peptic Ulcer OR Major Hydrochloric Acid in the stomach. WHAT NOT TO DO......Never lie down flat, this only encourages the acid to RISE. Sleep semi upright, to prevent what I just mentioned. Avoid foods that are rich in ACID, this only COMPOUNDS and adds to the acid already in the stomach. You need a NEUTRALIZER, similar to Milk of Magnesia. If still persists...do see your doctor. best wishes. see below. **ps** Adding to this, ignoring the pain to the endth degree is not a solution, in fact, the extra acid can mean a hole through the stomach wall.

Source(s): excess acidity/stomach excess acidity/treatment medical technologist
  • 8 years ago

You should go to the docotors to check it out if that bad or just might the acid in your smoach building up

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.