I'm 14, and I honestly think that i'm in love?

So, theres this girl that i've known for about a year now. Ever since I met her, I don't think that there has been a day that I haven't thought about her. Shes really pretty. Not just on the outside, but she has an amazing personality. She's funny, nice, and really understands people. We used to talk all of the time, but ever since I got this feeling about her, i'm kind of scared to talk to her. Can someone please help? I know i'm only 14, and you may think that this is just another stupid kid, but i'm being serious.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

(I'm fifteen.) I doubt you're in love. I do not question your attraction towards her -- however, I'd suggest to keep an open mind about this. If things don't work out, don't let it trouble you. You're young.

In regards to advice, all I can say is to just start talking with her again. Ignoring her won't get you anywhere, clearly. Be nice and respectful, and tell her how you feel.

-Joe

• 8 years ago

hehe so I think everybody has had a time when they're younger that they think they're in love. I have definitely had this feeling also, I thought about this 1 guy for like 2 years. I cried over him even after all that time! It will most likely pass...but if you really ARE in love with her, then GO FOR IT MAN!!! If its a while, and you still feel this way, you will probably be really confused about if your in love or not. So the way to find out is DATE HER!!! seriously its not that hard...she must like you (whether its bf and gf feelings or not), and there is really no harm in asking her out! This is the only way to see if you really do love everything about her :) good luck!!!

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

When I was 14, I wanted to be a power ranger. Now that I'm older, I don't want to be a power ranger. I know, it sounds ridiculous, but being a power ranger or being in love..same crap when you're 14. Meaning it doesn't mean crap.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

I would say alcohol but you're 14 so that sucks for you.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • M.B.
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

If you're in love you better man up or she'll find an older guy.

• 8 years ago

i dont understand the question

sorry about that

• 8 years ago

be brave. go tell her what u feel..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.