a survey on how many people drink tea.. and which brand of tea is prefered!?

Well.. I sorta have to do a survey on how many people drink tea and how often and also which brand is prefered! please post your answers..It will be of great help :) thanks!

Favorite Answer

When I make it myself at home I use Luzianne.When I buy it already made at the store I get Gold Peak.I drink it almost every day.

• sheets

Yep I do! I in simple terms finally have been given to the tea save 2 days in the past so i'm taking area in a specifically mixed eastern green tea yet i'm going back the following day to get some Chai and doubtless a white or some variety of black combination.

I drink tea on a daily basis, especially for green tea and oolong tea. And the teas I have are from teavivre.

I only drink Arizona Iced Tea. Lol xD

• Holy

I drink about 4 cans of Nestea everyday.

I drank allot of pop and everytime I did I got heartburn so I switched to tea which seems to help

I only drink tea during dinner. The brand is Luzianne. It's the best in my opinion

I drink tea.

If it's hot tea, I like Twinnings.

If it's for iced tea, I like Lipton (old southern standby with tons of tannin!)

• Sesshy

No one in my household drinks tea, sorry. Coffee all the way. :D

I don't drink tea.

iced lemon tea