Why dont schools do exchange programs anymore?

So I was in class and this random thought popped in my head why don't schools do exchange programs anymore? Do they? If so is it dangerous? Im talking about foreign countries

maximum schools on no account grant it. There are valid outdoors courses/agencies that grant it and are frequently greater prepared and prepaired. The question for the college could desire to be "Will you agree for my worldwide credit from (united states)?" consistent with the place you desire to circulate and there training equipment would be certain in the adventure that your college provides you with the credit. distinctive the valid courses value distinctive funds.

They do. My school does it where they go to the country and each year they take a different teacher eitht them. Solike the teacher would go eitht them to france to the sister school and they would come to America to our school