Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 7 years ago

Baby name section: Quick survey #2?

1. What do you think of the name Evangeline?

2. What are your favorite baby name websites?

3. If you had to use the names from one book (or book series) to name all of your children, which book/book series would you choose? Also, which names?

4. What is your favorite name beginning with the letter S?

Best Answer

1 It's ok

2 thinkbabynames.com

3 Caspian (chronicles of narnia) Draco ( Harry potter) Lena ( sisterhood of the traveling pants) More than one book

4 Sapphira

Query 1 : What do you feel of the title Ada Violet (for a girl)? It's lovely, however I've in no way been too keen on Ada. It's short and sweet, but I so much prefer Ava. Query 2 : What are your prime three biggest pet peeves within the child name section? - Being ridiculed for making use of heritage names - individuals making false accusations - people so as to kind out a story about how much they hate the identify you may have chosen, alternatively of comfortably answering the question query 3 : What do you believe of the boys title Adam Bentley? I really like Adam. It's adorable and ages good. Nevertheless, i'm no longer eager on Bentley as all i will be able to consider of is cars. Query four : What stage are you and what is your BA percentage? Level 5; 18% question 5 : What do you think of this sib-set : Lola Madeleine and Lila Magdelene? Some distance to equivalent and i'm not fond of the identify Lila Magdelene. Question 6 : who are your top 3 favorite contributors in the youngster title section? I can't without a doubt believe of my high three from the highest of my head, so i will just list 3 usernames i can keep in mind. -clean -harlo (yes, you. Based off of your final reply on my question, I suppose you have been fairly affordable) -Angela query 7 : who're your backside 3 (least liked) contributors within the little one name part? -Arianwen -Georgia -The infamous Bunny query eight : Do you go with the aid of any aliases? If so what are they? No

1. What do you think of the name Evangeline? Very pretty. It ages well and lots of nicknames can come from it.

2. What are your favorite baby name websites? Pretty much use behindthename.com

3. If you had to use the names from one book (or book series) to name all of your children, which book/book series would you choose? Also, which names? I would have to say the Uglies series. Tally, Aya (Eye-ah) and Croy

4. What is your favorite name beginning with the letter S? Besides my name? Serena

Source(s): -spencer

1. What do you think of the name Evangeline? One of my favorites! It's very elegant. I like it as a middle name!

2. What are your favorite baby name websites? this one, babynames, babycenter

3. If you had to use the names from one book (or book series) to name all of your children, which book/book series would you choose? Also, which names? Not sure..

4. What is your favorite name beginning with the letter S? Sutton, Seraphina, and Selena :)

• ceridd

Evangeline. Absolutely beautiful.... powerful, subdued, elegant. My image is the "Evangeline" of Longfellow's poem (especially since I'm from Louisiana).

I don't have a favorite site; There are just some that I dislike less than others.

"A Song of Ice and Fire" ......... Daenerys, Cercsei, Stannis, Melisandre, Arya, Tywin, Asha, Edmure, Bran. There are others that Ilike, but wouldn't use the spelling.

Half of my Favorites begin with an S -ha!

Girl - Sibyl

Boy - Silas

1. I love it! I think its such a beautiful name! It sounds so elegant and pretty and I think Eva is the most gorgeous nickname!

2. Nameberry.com -- best website ever!

3. That's a tough one! I love the names in John Green's The Fault In Our Stars (Hazel, Augustus and Peter are awesome!), however if I could only pick one series to take names from Cassandra Clare's The Infernal Devices! It has wonderful names! I would use Henry, William, James (even with the nickname Jem!), Tessa, Charlotte, Jessamine, Nathaniel, Magnus, Sophie, Gabriel and Cecily

4. Simon and Sophia

1. I like it but not enough to name my child Evangeline.

2. ssa.gov

3. Probably the Wicked Lovely series books by Melissa Marr. I love her character names.

I'd probably use Leslie, Keenan, Seth, & Niall

4. For a boy: Shane

For a girl: Selena

1. I think it's a beautiful, elegant name. It may be popular on here, but out in the real world it would be very unusual. It has loads of cute nickname options (Eva, Evie, Angel, Ginny etc.) and I can imagine it on any age group. It feels very classy and almost ethereal.

2. Well, apart from this one, my favourite one is probably babynames.com. It has a huge range of names and a simple, easy to use layout. Also it lets you make name lists for other people to vote on.

3. I'd pick Ken Follett's Pillars of the Earth/World Without End series, set in medieval times. I'd name them Caris Amabel, Odila Regan, Elfric William and Ralph Merthin.

4. Serena for a girl (my all time favourite name!) and Samuel for a boy.

=)

• Leila.

1. I think it's a gorgeous name. I probably wouldn't use it as a first name just because I usually like shorter first names, but I definitely would consider it as a middle name, personally! But it's gorgeous either way.

2. I like BabyNameWizard.com and BabyNamesWorld.com haha. BehindTheName.com is also pretty cool.

3. I would choose my names from my favorite book, East of Eden by John Steinbeck. I might even consider the name Eden haha, but from characters, Catherine (even though she's evil in the book), Aron, Caleb.

4. For a girl, I like Sara, and for a boy, I like Sawyer.

1. It's my middle name so I love it! I think it's elegant and has lovely nicknames. It's also very feminine and ages well.

2. Nameberry

3. Harry Potter Series:

~ Hermione Luna

~ Lily Bellatrix

~ Audrey Ginevra

~ Harry James

~ Draco Orion

~ Ronald George

4. For a girl, Sandra. For a boy, Seth.