Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 8 years ago

Yeast infection or just too much sex?

My boyfriend and I have been having protected sex a lot lately, we will sometimes have sex 2-3 times a day, I noticed the other day that it was a little painful when we had sex and my vagina is ichy inside and outside and its very sore. Could this be a yeast infection? I have no discharge or burning when I pee, just itchiness and soreness...or could my vagina just need a break from too much sex?

4 Answers

  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    Sounds like a yeast infection to me. First time I got it, I had the same symptoms as you, itchy but no discharge or burning. Second time I had one, I had discharge and ithciness. There is a medicine at the store you can buy called Monistat. It's the number 1 doctor recommended medicine to treat yeast infections.

  • 4 years ago


    Source(s): My Yeast Infection Cured :
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

    Try Yeast Infection No More :

  • Lia
    Lv 4
    8 years ago

    cld be yeast infection. Try monistat and see if it helps. But, you're not supposed to have sex with it dont think..try lube during sex

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.