Jacob asked in SportsBasketball · 8 years ago

Why does everyone hate the Celtics?

They're not even that great. I'm a Cs fan and I can admit they'll only make it to the ECF. Why do you hate such a good, intense team?

• Favorite Answer

because they've been to a lot of finals like the Lakers

Youre completly precise, i didnt bounce the bandwagon im purely a huge fan of Kevin Garnett even whilst he became in Minnesota. Everone claims others for leaping bandwagon, ill have confidence them in the event that they have been rooting for the Celtics in the past KG and Ray Allen. they have a valid possibility to win interior the weakened East convention with considerable contenders being Detroit, Boston, and Orlando (they're the only ones to probable beat any of the Western communities like San Antonio, L.A., Phoenix, Dallas, New Orleans, Utah,...the checklist is going on)

The way Boston is going right now and how the NY teams (Nets and Knicks) been playing if those teams can keep it up through out the season, when playoffs start,I think ECF for Boston is kind of a reach....

Boston has a bad reputation of being dirty, mostly from players like Rondo and Garnett. I think that is why people think so negative about them.

I don't hate the Celtics. they were robbed at a shot at the nba championship last year. Plus they have one of the most loyal fan base in the NBA, and this is coming from a pistons fan.

Honestly I have no clue. The Celtics are true students of the game and Doc Rivers is an all-time great.

I dont hate the Celtics... I hate the Heat more and most.

i hate the celtics and never will like them

I don't hate them at all, they're my favorite east team

they are wannabees. everyone on that team are soft, dirty players

Cuz we boss!!!

Source(s): Celtics 4 life