Why do so many people come here to ask questions when they could just as easily google the information?

• .
    Favorite Answer

This is Marriage & Divorce....most of the questions asked in the Family & Relationships categories get answers based on opinion and experience...so using ones search engine isn't generally going to be real helpful...

For many categories on the site however, one can easily use their search engine and find the answer, but there are a LOT of lazy people who use the site and would rather let you spoon feed them what they want to know, than to look it up themselves...

This belongs in Yahoo! Products>Yahoo! Answers....

• Sue C

I feel getting different ans. from real folks of all different walks of life, folks who have actually experienced certain things, means so much more than a "cold" computer's impute. Folks have walked in the very same shoes of a lot of the questions asked. These are the answers to me that mean the MOST. I myself have lived one heck of a rough life. IF I can help just one person not to have to experience what I did, is true satisfaction to/for me. This is what means the MOST about Y. Ans. to my way of thinking...best to you...:)

Some questions can be googled, where others can't be. Those that ask the questions that can be googled are looking to "internet socialize" with people OR they are just dumb.

The same reason you talk to people about life. You know they're not experts, but talking to a fellow human is emotionally helpful. Yahoo answers is a little like that.

They draw inference on the basis of various views given by people .rating to a particular answer help them a lot to find solution.