Lily asked in HealthOther - Health · 8 years ago

how can i not be tired bfore school?

i usually sleep at 11:30 and wake up at 7:34 and i get reallly tired and my eyes swell up and i always end up sleeping at school so i get bad grades..!i dont get how people can stay up veryy late evn there is school and not get tired at school!! i cant sleep earlier.. really.. i tried..

Favorite Answer

Teenagers are supposed to need from 8-10 hours of sleep per night so perhaps you need more sleep.

Common causes of fatigue are both physical (such as under eating, insufficient sleep, too much sleep, ill health and an unhealthy lifestyle) and emotional (such as depression, worry, anxiety and stress) and both of these physical and emotional causes are discussed in detail in http://au.search.yahoo.com/search?p=%22common+caus...

you have to have self control and make yourself go to bed. I know how hard it is to stay off your phone, facebook, and other stuff but trust me, it's worth it. If your old enough start drinking coffee, start. it's awesome. Try taking showers in the morning to help wake you up. You get a good 8 hours of sleep though. I get like five. you don't know how lucky you are. hope this helps :)

Start going to be at 8, seriously best thing i've ever done. being conscious sucks, you might aswell sleep.