Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceSmall Business · 8 years ago

Where do they sell the clapper?

It is a thing that you clapp and what ever it is pluged in it will turn on

3 Answers

  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    It is called the sound activated switch.

    They are available at Ace Hardware, Walgreen, CVS, WalMart, and Amazon.

    Here is the amazon link:

  • 8 years ago

    Some malls have kiosks where they sell things "As seen on Tv", if that doesn't work I think home depot or

    Ace hardware will have em!

  • 8 years ago

    As far as I know, you can buy it into the hardware.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.