Simrah A asked in PetsBirds · 8 years ago

My bird just died :(?

What should I do with it :(( my blue one is cuddled up by her

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I am sorry for your loss. You should dig a hole in your backyard or frontyard(backyard works better) and bury the corpse. And just forget about it, eventually the other bird will forget too,

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

I'm so sorry... :( I'm sure your bird had a happy life with you. Make sure you comfort your other birdy so that he/she will not be so upset. Also, make sure that your other bird has not caught any illness that could have been the cause of death.

• 8 years ago

I'm so sorry! Maybe bury her somewhere secret where you will always remember. Don't try to forget about her since that's not possible. And don't. Always remember her. But over time you won't feel as sad and I'm sure the other wont feel as sad as well.

Source(s): Know what it feels like to lose a bird. I lost my macaw a few years ago. He was with me for years and years,
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

I'm sure your birdy loved you! ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Maybe you could burry him or her in your yard where the bird will rest in piece. Give your other bird some love for she or he is likely feeling exactly how you feel right now. Hold on to those good memories! ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

🐥

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Sry fr ur loss

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Just bury the thing it doesn't concern me.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.