Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 8 years ago

I Married a Duck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!?

He wants to have sex to early but i feel like we should wait some more what should i do??

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Ahhhhhh an inflatable duck. That will teach your blow up doll to ever cheat on you again with the pool noodle

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

there is a few sneaky political aspect to the question, properly? ok, i will chew. No. I actual have by no ability needed that i ought to marry a duck. notwithstanding, the state has the right to outline marriage how ever it sees in good structure. that must be between a consenting guy and a consenting lady really, between 2 consenting human beings even with gender, between varied consenting human beings, or between consenting human beings and non-human beings jointly with geese. notwithstanding, with a duck, consent is demanding to ascertain. hence, i'd restrict it on that floor on my own. From an equivalent protection and civil rights point of view, IMHO the appropriate position for the state to undertake is to allow marriage between 2 consenting human beings even with gender. yet, truthfully, there is not any longer something to maintain away from the state from defining marriage in a unique way. some states have finished so interior the previous by technique of outlawing miscegenation case in aspect.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

I'm sorry, but the law is law. You are married already, so she can demand whatever from you. So, go to bed right now and do your duty.

• 8 years ago

Annnnd thennnn?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Go back to your grave where you belong and stop trolling answers!

• 8 years ago

Aww, what happened to your text book? Didn't work out?

• God
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

Cook him.

-The Almighty

• Miaow
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

You're wife's going to be angry...tsk tsk

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.