Am i gay or bi or straight I just don't know cause a girls asked me out help?

I'm a girl In her teens and I'm curious wether ir not I'm bi cause I've had boyfriends but I find girls very attractive help

Favorite Answer

I think it really depends on how you feel about it. Myself being a straight female, I can look at women and think 'oh she's cute' or, ' wow that woman is gorgeous!'. Im looking at them honestly, but Im certainally not trying to think of a way to get in their pants. :p

Hopefully that helps you out with what you're experiencing.

Source(s): Self experience.

Easy... If you like men and women your bi... BUT just because you find females attractive does mean your bi. Ive always had a crush on this one girl( I'm a girl) in middle school. I love looking at women. I think they are so beautful looking. IVe been with men, and am getting married soon. Here is the tricky part. IVe had sex with a women. I did it once. I did a lot of thinking after that. I'M not bi nor am i gay. I did have sex with her , but after wards i felt like wow I'm really just not into that. Id rather look than touch. SO you need to figure out what exactly are you into. Being in your teens you cant really know. Trust me there is a lot out there, I'm still figuring it out myself. Experimenting. After you've gone "there" with a girl decide what you think aboutt it. Did you like it? Do you want to do it again? Then if yes, and you like boys your bi. If you've had both and prefer girls your gay. To end this , don't stress about it. you have lots of time to figure it out. Think of it as your little secret and don't put labels on how you feel. Good luck,

The reason you may find woman attractive, just simply may be because they are attractive! Woman these days are portrayed as sexy, beautiful people. You can always figure out if you feel comfertable with dating or kissing a girl. If you don't like it then your most likely straight. If you never felt attracted to your boyfriends then your most likely gay. If you don't feel confertable with girls then your straight. The only way to figure it out is to experiment.

You're the only one that can really answer that question. But I will say don't base it on who wants to go out with you; base it on who you want to go out with. You might want to try going on dates with both guys and girls and see how it feels to you. But ultimately, it's you. You're the only one that can figure it out.