will windows 8 work on a dell mini 9 without pushing the hardrive and the other components so hard?

I want pwill windows 8 work on a dell mini 9 without pushing the hardrive and the other components so hard.

I want to install windows 8 pro on my dell mini 9 and I want to know if it will run it and if it will run it will it push the hardrive and the ram and the processor to hard ?

The netbook has a

1.6 GHz processoor

2gb of RAM

And a 32 gb SSD drive will it rub windows 8 and will it run it without pushing it because every time I tern around I am having to replace the hard drive will it work ?

Favorite Answer

Hello Noah,

My name is Krishna and I work for the Social Media and Community Team at Dell. To the best of my knowledge, upgrading to Windows 8 does not lead to any hardware failure.

The below link discusses the critical steps that you should take before and after Windows 8 upgrade, such as backing up data, updating drivers prior to upgrade, and verifying that the system supports an upgrade to Windows 8.

http://support.dell.com/support/topics/global.aspx...

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Dell-Kris K

Social Media and Community Team

E-mail: Krishna_KRN@Dell.com

It will work but only PARTIALLY

Windows 8 comes with two modes:

1) Windows 7 style

2) new "Metro" Windows 8 style

The Windows 7 style desktop will work without a problem and you can install programs.I have network with similar specs and I don't have problems.

The Windows 8 style will NOT work because Dell Mini's resolution is not enough to support the Windows 8 apps.It requires at least 1280x... but yours is only 1024x...

as long as that pc has extra beneficial than 1GB of RAM, a sufficient difficult force, and a twin center processor, then it is going to paintings nice. merely verify you recognize each and every of the aspects of that computer for whilst it comes time to discover Vista drivers on your new OS set up.