Sydney asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 8 years ago

what is the fastest way to lose weight?

Hi Im in drama and Im in the christmas play and id like to loses acleast 5 lbs. before Dec. 18. please seriouse answeres and nothing saying i need to starve my self or drink more water (all i drink is water)and also please nothing too dramatic or time consuming for im usually really buissey all day from 5am to 5pm with school and drama practice. :}

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Do some running like set a goal to run maybe 5 Km every day and have healthier food like lots of fruit which don't have much energy. If you have highly energetic meals better digest it and do some workout afterwards, also please don't use any medication, just run and eat fruit instead of sandwiches and stuff.

Source(s): Own experience
  • 8 years ago

Lose the carbohydrates- that means bread, cookies, cake, and even pasta. Those turn mainly into fat. Drink crazy amounts of water- at least half of your body weight in ounces every day. Eat less and exercise more. Do at least one hour of moderate to vigorous activity a day and you should reach your goal.

P.S. If you're going to skip a meal- never EVER skip breakfast. You need that energy for the day. Try skipping lunch and having two small healthy snacks before and after lunchtime!

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Simple just don't eats a lot of breads eat the healthy stuff!! And don't eat too much of it so simple...the only problem is temptation don't tempt yourself to eat that chocolate lol :)

• 8 years ago

Do push aways- push away your plate.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.