IPOD TOUCH 4G (UPDATE 6.0.1) JAILBREAK UNTETHERED HELP!!!?

I want to jailbreak my iPod touch but I want to do it with a trusted software program, won't cause crashes during the launches of apps, cause the device to move slower and Dosnt freeze and restart all the time. Can anyone tell me the best jailbreak untethered software for iPod touch 4g IOS 6.0.1 that does not cause all these problems. Someone who has jailbreaken the same generation of iPod with the same IOS update and is untethered with use of an jailbreak software that is very good and recommended would be very useful. Thankyou.

Favorite Answer

You will have to wait because the 6.0.1 jailbreak is not out yet :(

• Steven

Currently only a tethered jailbreak is out which means no rebooting/restart unless you want to plug it into your computer. Also, you'd have to wait for an untethered jailbreak for iOS 6 just like many people are but it'll probably come soon, hopefully..

Source(s): jailbrea.kr

There is no untethered jail break yet for iOS 6.0.1 sorry

Source(s): Me/jailbreaknation/redmondpie

verify the firmware (settings - popular- approximately- version) If its 4.a million or 4.2.a million use greenpois0n. 4.3.a million became launched a pair of days in the past yet Im uncertain a thank you to do it yet. you could youtube it even with the incontrovertible fact that and it will inform you. *All of those are untethered*