Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsHeart Diseases · 8 years ago

Please help! I think I'm getting a heart attack.?

I got a really sudden chest pain two weeks ago in the middle of my chest. Then it moved to the left side and I've been having a hard time breathing. The pain gets really really bad when I'm at rest. I can't sit straight for long because of the pain. I'm always dizy and out of breath and I feel dehydrated at times even when I drink plenty of water.

I'm 20 years old, 5'3 and 128 pounds.

Could this be serious?

I've been having this pain constantly for the past two weeks. Do you guys think its a heart attack or a heart disease? Or anything to do ith the heart

Favorite Answer

It could be serious. Call 911 or have a friend drive you to the ER. Better safe than sorry.

A heart attack wouldn't last for two weeks. The only thing I could think of is angina (when part of the heart isn't getting enough oxygen and it causes chest pain, versus a heart attack where the oxygen-deprived part of the heart actually dies), however the pain from angina gets better with rest, not worse. I would recommend getting checked by a doctor.

Source(s): I'm an EMT

Go to the hospital if you think your having a heart attack.

Go to the doctor

could be gas, but it is much better to be safe about it. Go to the doctor. an urgent care. ER. whichever, just go.

• Robert

When I feel that way I drink a CocaCola. It passes in a minute or two.