asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsSTDs · 8 years ago

Super anxious after STD tests?

So, a few weeks ago I found out that I had gonorrhea. I took antibiotics to make it go away.

I then had a retest for gonorrhea, and was also tested for all the other STDs plus HIV. They all came back negative. But, I am still SUPER anxious and do not feel relieved at all. What if the results were wrong? I am getting heat flashes and feeling tired, probably because of this anxiety. What should I do?

Favorite Answer

Pray

To get a cat ingesting I often use Kentucky Fried poultry (dermis and bones eradicated) because it smells the optimum, yet whilst yours is unlikely for the chicken then you somewhat definately would desire to attempt in spite of else. maximum cats are avid for meat infant nutrients--ones with no garlic, merely meat,broth, some cornstarch for binding and that's all interior the bottle. it is merely a pair of liquid so cats with teeth issues would take it. i take great component approximately that once a surgical treatment to get my adult adult males ingesting lower back,or whilst they have an bigger respiration to charm to them in the event that they end ingesting. Our Hyperthyroid cat by no skill had ingesting issues. the drugs regardless of the undeniable fact that became as quickly as a disaster. The tapazole, those little crimson drugs, have been almost unbelievable to get down her. Our vet had the meds compounded, there's a puppy pharmacist on the north component of city who makes this, and whilst it is compounded it is referred to as methamazole. the cost is the equivalent, $35 for a one month's grant. She's been on it now for 2 years and is thoroughly regulated. The cream is a small dab that is going into the ear two times an afternoon, 12 hours aside. It stings slightly bit, in spite of if it is an prolonged way much less fuss than attempting to get a pill down her! i'm going to have the skill to grant the information for them, all they desire is a prescription faxed to them by using your vet and that they do mail order equivalent day. It comes very promptly.

If you are really concerned that the results are wrong talk to your doctor, but it is most likely just anxiety and stress causing your symptoms..