Who appears as a black angel and kisses the lips of those about to die?

I am watching 'American Horror Story' and a woman in all black comes to those who summon her, wanting to die. She sits beside the person and her wings appear, also in all black. She kisses the lips of the person about to die and after she does, they die. What is her name? I want to know so I can look up the story of this woman.

Favorite Answer

Never saw the movie, but that character sounds exactly like my ex girlfriend. I never saw her with wings, but hey. I'd believe anything when it comes to her!

I'm not giving you her name and number though. I like you too much for that.

The story of the character or the actress? She doesn't have a name...she's just The Dark Angel or The Black Angel. We'll probably learn more about her in the upcoming episodes. As for the actress her name is Frances Conroy and she played Moira in season one.

Elmo the Evil Muppet

Try going to the AHS website and check for cast/and or episodes.