im scared to wear a padded bra!?

okay so i dont have the biggest breasts. so i bought myself a padded bra. i tried it on and you can tell right away that they got bigger. it made such a huge difference! i liked how i looked. but, im afraid that if i wear it to school people will talk about how my boobs are "fake" and crap. i honestly dont know what to do. can you help me? should i wear it and not care what they think or just not wear it at all??

Favorite Answer

If you like them, wear them. Who cares what people think? Style and fashion is about making yourself feel good and expressing what's in you.

If it makes you feel better about yourself then wear it! Being insecure is something that all girls are and trying to find a way to fix it doesn't make you vapid or fake, it just makes you human. I live in england and I dunno if you're american or something but round where I live, everyones really open about everything. Which is sometimes gross.. But I know that every girl my age wears a padded bra. I'm 15.

Think of it like this: Most girls already do, it's more comfortable and better designed for people our age and it makes you feel more confident. That's 4 good things to only one possible bad thing. Just go for it!

Hope it goes well xx

i wear padded bras too...though they are not as comfortable as sports bras (since they have wiring on the bottom) they give you more support. it will not make your boobs look fake or look like you stuff them, believe me. people won't really notice if you changed the bras you wear, unless go up a lot of sizes but other than that, it shouldn't be a problem hope i helped!

Probably they won't be able to tell, unless it's super duper padded. If anybody does notice and says anything, they will be ridiculed for staring at your boobs in the first place. Now as to whether you should wear it or not ....

If you do wear it, you're doing it for them because you're self-conscious about your small breasts.

If you don't wear it, again it's for them because you're afraid of what they'll say.

Either way, it's about other people.

Life lesson (for more than just bras): Whatever you do in life, do it because you want to or because you believe in it, not because you are trying to please other people.

*If you do decide to wear it, you could wear it with a looser shirt if you want.

I was thinking about the same thing. You could wait until next year and people will assume that your breasts grew over the summer. I'm not exactly sure how old you are, but you might not even be done growing and they could still get bigger.

If you're that insecure about it, you could wait for a school break and after the break start wearing it. That way it would seem like they grew.