Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo MailOther - Yahoo Mail · 8 years ago

how can i create a yahoo email account for my son without a credit card?

i dont have a credit card why not ask for a pic of me with a valid id

• Bob
    Favorite Answer

In order to create a Yahoo! Family Account, you must certify that you are at least 18 years of age and the parent or legal guardian of the account user. When you give us your credit card information, we use that information to do a verification via your bank. If the verification is approved, we charge a 50 cent fee and allow you to create a Yahoo! Account.

At this point, there is no way other than a valid credit card that Yahoo! uses to verify if the user is an adult. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Source(s): Why do I need a credit card to register for a Yahoo! Family Account? http://help.yahoo.com/kb/index?page=content&id=SLN...

I did this quite without difficulty with Yahoo Mail for my son and daughter. There may be also an actual tangible advantage that may have purposes for different people. One of the crucial e mail that I obtain in Yahoo Mail has obscene words in the subject line. The answer in Yahoo is to then block these senders and report the message as junk mail but I don't want to see these phrases in the first position. I was once upset that my children may have additionally been getting these words in the field line however they have got not been getting these messages. It will have to do with the truth that after I signed them up I put in their proper age which is preteen. There may be an obscene phrase filter for these bills.