Do I have a Urinary Tract Infection?

I had burning while I was urinating a few days back, but it was in the morning, and after I drank coke aswell. Other than that, my pee is clear, and doesn't burn. I go like. 5-8 times a day, depends on how much I drink.

I just get random(Very mild, no servere pains) pains (and only sometimes, normally when I think about them) in my lower abdomen, lower back, upper back(just under shoulder blades), honestly, it could just be muscles and I'm over thinking it. It's not major pains at all. Very mild, and don't last too long.

I'm a hypochondriac, so.. Might all be in my head. But it's had me depressed lately.

I'm still a virgin, I'm 16, and I'm a male, by the way.

• JonZ
    Favorite Answer

If your symptoms don't occur all the time for at least few days but come and go, then I think you are just imaging them due to your stress. Try and relax, and keep yourself thinking positively.

• karma

It is possible you have a uti. You could try not drinking acidic drinks and drinking lots of water to see if it helps. UTI's are easily diagnosed and treated.

Source(s): been there