What should I get my mother for her birthday?

Hey everyone, so my mom's birthday is right around the corner and my sister and I really want to get her something meaningful this year. Any ideas on what we could get her? I know that it kind of depends on the person, but any help is appreciated. Thankyou!

As the old cliche goes "its the thought that counts". Is there anything that she has been needing lately like a certain kitchen appliance, or maybe a new make-up set? Something that she can use over a period of time would remind her everyday of your thoughtfulness, thus keeping that appreciation kindled. Hope this has been helpful.

I don't know how old you guys are but, what's her everyday life like? Is she busy, busy?...and at home is she always doing dishes, cleaning, putting away things, doing laundry etc etc?

If so....do all those things for her! Have the house spotless! That's one idea.

That includes your rooms! Lol!

instead of buying a gift...why not make her one? you already know what she likes...she will appreciate more :)