Kelsea asked in Games & RecreationToys · 8 years ago

what can i do with my american girl doll? TEN POINTS BEST ANSWER?

Im almost 14 and I dont play with dolls anymore. but i have a bunch of Ag dolls i loved when i was younger. I still like them but not in the way i did before. I want to do something with Kirsten my first doll. I like to sew for her, but if my friends find out i think they will think im immature? Is there anything I can do with them? Random i know

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

you could sell it. or just keep sewing. if their really your friends they wont judge you

Source(s): me
  • 4 years ago

There used to be a 12 12 months old woman named Alaka'i that lives within the Ka'u District, an island on Hawaii. She wore flowing free attire that had a floral print on it and at all times wore her lucky shark teeth necklace that her cherished fine-grandmother had given her. Alaka'i name way leader which is exactly what she had to do to avoid wasting her household when the giant earthquake got here in the April of 1868.

• 8 years ago

1) Sell them on eBay.

2) KEEP them, these are very valuable dolls and will probably be collectors' items.

3) Donate them to a facility with little girls, just in time for Christmas :)

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

I would keep your doll. She might be worth a lot of money one day.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.