Krissy asked in HealthMental Health · 8 years ago

Does it sound like I have ADHD?

I think I might have ADHD. I have bad organization I can't sit still in a seat I'm either tapping my foot or kicking. I jump the gun on questions and I can't wait my turn, I have always had a problem with turning in assignments or keeping up to goals. I'm not too bad with talking in public but I occasionly but in on others conversations. I'm also easily distracted by any thing especially with pens I grab one and start clicking it until I realize I'm annoying everyone then I stop but usually start again. Also if I'm sitting in a swivel chair I roll back and forth and spin (I got in trouble for that in the school library. Also I day dream a lot it's random and its usually when I'm bored when walking or in class. But i have not too many problems in school I have good grades exept in classes that grade homework. Do you think I have it or am I just a very ackward child.

I checked a few things of the symptoms of it on google, and I have ALOT of those symptoms.

Favorite Answer

You have ADHD, because I have it and have the same problems. Don't worry about it though. That just means you're interesting

• Joe

http://www.helpguide.org/mental/adhd_add_adult_sym...

Read that. I promise it's not spam. I was recently diagnosed with A.D.D.

I have ADHD and i do most of these, so yes i would say you do.