What is your opinion on "meaty lady breasts"?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Using the terms 'meaty' and 'lady breasts' together does seem to infer something a bit off; sounds a little like something from a gothic opera about Amazonian scientific experiments.

• 8 years ago

When I think of meaty I think of my arms. I have big meaty arms. I don't know what meaty lady breasts are, I probably have them tho, a matching set to go with my big arms.

• 8 years ago

If you have breasts (and everyone is suppose to)

You should know that meat is muscle tissue.

Therefore, breasts isn't really "meat" because it is basically fat. Your chest has some muscle tissue but the full on breasts is mainly fatty tissue. Juicy plump fat, which is why you cannot really tone your breast, because it is just fat.

The only exception is if they are filled with material you got from implants.

If a human breast was on your plate, it would be mostly fat...

Does this answer your question?

Source(s): Wiki or google meat.
  • ?
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

I always forget--is it a lady with meaty breasts, or a meaty lady with breasts?

Source(s): So far, this Q has stumped the entire Answers community.
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • BT
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

Meaty or perky, I still like to gently squeeze them and flick them with my tongue.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

before everything, in college i might in simple terms drunkenly pee in any previous alley I wandered into. finally, i began accounting for wind velocity and path... besides as no count if or no longer my handbag became out of the line of hearth. no longer smelling like urine makes one a woman.

• 8 years ago

I'll need a few pics before I can give a 5 star answer...

• 8 years ago

You mean like a hen's breasts?

Here's what I like, because it's delicious and satisfying.

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/garlic-herb-grilled-c...

Source(s): Questions like these ask for for answers like these.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

Love em big..mpyo300@yahoo.com

• Nobody
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

I assume you mean women with rather large boobies? As long as their not bigger than DD's then its all good in my book.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.