What is your opinion on "meaty lady breasts"?

Favorite Answer

Using the terms 'meaty' and 'lady breasts' together does seem to infer something a bit off; sounds a little like something from a gothic opera about Amazonian scientific experiments.

When I think of meaty I think of my arms. I have big meaty arms. I don't know what meaty lady breasts are, I probably have them tho, a matching set to go with my big arms.

If you have breasts (and everyone is suppose to)

You should know that meat is muscle tissue.

Therefore, breasts isn't really "meat" because it is basically fat. Your chest has some muscle tissue but the full on breasts is mainly fatty tissue. Juicy plump fat, which is why you cannot really tone your breast, because it is just fat.

The only exception is if they are filled with material you got from implants.

If a human breast was on your plate, it would be mostly fat...

Does this answer your question?

Source(s): Wiki or google meat.
  • ?

I always forget--is it a lady with meaty breasts, or a meaty lady with breasts?

Source(s): So far, this Q has stumped the entire Answers community.
  • BT

Meaty or perky, I still like to gently squeeze them and flick them with my tongue.

before everything, in college i might in simple terms drunkenly pee in any previous alley I wandered into. finally, i began accounting for wind velocity and path... besides as no count if or no longer my handbag became out of the line of hearth. no longer smelling like urine makes one a woman.

I'll need a few pics before I can give a 5 star answer...

You mean like a hen's breasts?

Here's what I like, because it's delicious and satisfying.

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/garlic-herb-grilled-c...

Source(s): Questions like these ask for for answers like these.

Love em big..mpyo300@yahoo.com

• Nobody

I assume you mean women with rather large boobies? As long as their not bigger than DD's then its all good in my book.