Muslims, do you wish that Judaism, Christianity, and Islam could peacefully coexist?

I do believe that the only way Judaism, Christianity, and Islam can peacefully coexist is if Sharia is renounced. We cannot live in peace if you want to impose Sharia law on non-Muslims, allow death for apostasy or insulting Islam. The only way we can live in peace, is if we respect each others right to worship,... show more I do believe that the only way Judaism, Christianity, and Islam can peacefully coexist is if Sharia is renounced. We cannot live in peace if you want to impose Sharia law on non-Muslims, allow death for apostasy or insulting Islam. The only way we can live in peace, is if we respect each others right to worship, and live in a secular society.

I'm a Christian, so I do not appreciate everything that is allowed in a secular society, but when we impose our beliefs on others, we cannot have peace. I know you believe you have the one truth and want to share it, I also believe that I have the one truth and want to share it, but we cannot do it by force, or we cannot have peace or be free.

I just wanted some opinions from Muslims on this standpoint.