Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkBeer, Wine & Spirits · 8 years ago

First time smoking(21) what do i do?

A stranger pulled up in a car asking if i wanted weed. I wanted to buy (for the first time) but i stopped cuz i dont know what type of weed amount etc.

He left and gave me a sample or something very small. I got his number/he got mine. I wanted to call him sometime soon but idk if i should call or text! what do i say to him: will my text or phone call be traced? how much and what type of weed is perfered for the first time smokin?

What else is needed when smokin weed/ does the dealer sell it to

Favorite Answer

Haha i have a big black dude as my dealer i had no idea what to say at first either but he turned out to be a chill guy. I would call and just be like "whats up im that dude you saw last week (wherever blah blah) Could you hook me up with a gram" I'd prolly just go with a gram should be about $15-20 anything over is a no, It should be about the size of a quarter and a dime. Depends on quality bright green with little like crystal looking things on it is really good, good weed also has orange hairs some weed is purple that will make you sleepy and want to watch ****** family guy for like 2 hours but yea **** weed is usually dark and loose with no hairs or crystals, I'd probably go to a smoke shop and pick up a cheap bowl (to smoke out of) get a little one for like $10 if not buy a pack of swisher sweets their like $1.00 for 2 break em open take out the tobbaco and replace with weed but id wait till you smoke a blunt

Source(s): Stoner since 16, medical marijuana license holder

If I were you I'd be suspicious that they just pulled up and exchanged numbers with you but if you want some weed, go for it. He already gave you a sample, so he's most likely not a cop. Just call him up and ask for a g. If you go through with it, make sure you ask him to weigh it out in front of you. Since you're new to this, eyeballing it probably isn't the smartest thing to do. Make sure there's a few nicely formed nugs and try to avoid shake. It should be a nice shade of green and have crystals and, if you're lucky, little orange hairs. If its just straight up dark greenish-brown, don't buy it.

You can buy zig zags and roll a joint but it takes practice to roll a nice one. Either buy a bowl or make one out of an apple or a water bottle.

If it works out with this guy, buy an eighth next time. It's 3.5 g and will save you money in the long run. 1g is like $15-20 while an eighth is usually $40ish, depending on the strain.

Source(s): Experience

You should really be asking those quuestion to your dealer.. we dont know and for the 1st time just by 1 gram. just call or text it does not mater.. lol no your phone call wont get traced.. just make sure u have a pipe or some rolling papers. good luck mate

• Amber

Giving a stranger ur number is just great! And I'm going to say to u what I say to everyone else. If ur asking if u should smoke weed... How to do it... Etc. u shouldn't be doing it

Call him saying i wanna dime. You need a pipe. He cant trace ur phone. I dont know i do not

Smoke

Don't smoke week dude, just live mormally =/ It saddens me how this generation is hanging on. Trust me, get a job or get a degree at UNI and live a fabulous life : )

Source(s): Generation 2012

Why do you wanna try!!?! :( makes me sad :( i wouldn't do it at all. It has more negative affects then people let on.

Source(s): My brain
  • Xavier

He's a cop.