My leg/foot is numb? Help me!?

Okay, For the last month or so, from my knee to my toes will randomly go numb in my left foot. Its not really a numb as much as it is just... weird. I can still FEEL it, the top of the skin isn't numb, but it feels like its somewhere under the skin. Earlier this year, my left arm was doing this. My mum took me to the doctors and they did MRIs, shock treatment to check nerves, and drew blood, but came up with nothing. At night now I can lay in bed minding my own business, then all of a sudden get that weird feeling back. The harder you try to ignore it, the more annoying it gets. And It cant be laziness. I run every day, never sit for more that 45 minutes, I'm really healthy, except for this. Does anyone know what MIGHT be wrong, or how to stop it from at least bothering me? Thanks in advance.

Do you have a pinched nerve in your back? If so it can cause this problem, as I had it several months ago.

It could be a blood clot too...is the leg/foot warm or red? If so get it checked out.