Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (Soccer)Mexican Football (Soccer) · 8 years ago

Liguilla: Tijuana vs Toluca.....?

Finals are here ! Less than 24 hours.

I expect to see a very aggressive Tijuana, and a Toluca "parking the bus" very same debate me and MKV had yesterday ! Lol. I honestly don't think Toluca will come out alive (not losing). Not sure if Leandro will play but Tijuana le paso por encima a Leon and without him so this Tijuana still hasn't reached it's full potential. Tijuana's midfield looks really solid with Pellerano, Arce and probably Richard Ruiz to take Leandro's spot. Wilson Thiago and Rios are goin to have their hands full tomorrow. Toluca wil surely look to counter attack and with Carlos Esquivel and Gerardo Rodriguez who can really cause damage on Tijuana's right side where either Ruiz or Nunez will be at.uis Tejada will really suffer tomorrow "El Lobo Solitario". Tijuana now I think has to explode on Marvin Cabrera's side idk maybe move Riascos more as a volante and attack him and Edgar Castillo on Cabrera's side, Marvin Cabrera has proven to be Toluca's weak spot that's where Tijuana needs to take advantage. Looking forward to a great game of football between the two best teams in Mexico at the moment !

Predictions ?

• Favorite Answer

*Yawn* Was that long and pointless paragraph necessary?

Tijuana 1-0 Toluca

• Tijuana 0-1 Toluca

1st leg: Tijuana 2-0 Toluca

2nd leg Tijuana 3-1 Toluca

It is going to be an awesome game. Toluca playing to get that 11th title and tie chivas, and Xolos to win their.first.

I predict Tijuana 3-1 Toluca

• Tijuana 4 Toluca 2

I got tickets nïkkas!!!

Source(s): Probably be the best $650 pesos I'll ever waste ^-^

TJ 2 - 0 Toluca

• All I know is that it will be a great game! I hope Tijuana rape Toluca for eliminating America.

Source(s): Im the son of rage and love

Tijuana takes game one.

• D07

Lol thanks for the preview game strategy info sports center xD

Tijuana 3-1 Toluca

What time is at again? I'm going to watch it in my room with some taki's and a soda.