Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 8 years ago

I want to make more friends?

Ok so i sit by 2 friends at lunch, but I want to sit next to these other girls that I've sat by before. Although i dont want to leave those two friends alone, but i dont think they want to sit by other people

Favorite Answer

Invite the two to sit with the other girls with you, and if they don't then go by yourself. Don't let them hold you back! I had made two friends early on in my freshman year of high school and I had lunch with them mostly, but I also went up to other people in my classes and had lunch with them, even if those friends didn't want to. I ended up meeting a group of people who share a lot of common interests with me and they became my best friends. Those other two and I aren't on bad terms, we just found our own way on our own pace.

You should try and talk to these kids in class and see if they wanna be your friends and if they do invite them to sit with you.

Bring someone else in with similar interests as your friends.

Just be happy with whatever friends happen to come your way