I really like older men and I am 17?

Hi. I am a 17 year old girl. While most girls my age fantasize about Justin Bieber, I fantasize about real men like Leonardo DiCaprio. A lot of my friends are starting to find it weird that I am interested in such older guys. Like when we go out they are usually all flirty with the wanna be gangster little boys and... show more Hi. I am a 17 year old girl. While most girls my age fantasize about Justin Bieber, I fantasize about real men like Leonardo DiCaprio. A lot of my friends are starting to find it weird that I am interested in such older guys. Like when we go out they are usually all flirty with the wanna be gangster little boys and I find the older clean cut, handsome men wearing nice suits sooooooo attractive. The last guy I knew that I really really liked was 32. I tend to like guys from age 25 and up. Id say men up to 45 is my limit. I am pretty mature for my age, but dont get me wrong I looove to have fun, just not the sneaking out, vandalizing, wanna be "thug" fun that most teens enjoy these days. I am just so sad because what man will want a young girl like me :/ Ill have to wait to start dating until im 21 for a man to even acknowledge me. They will probably feel like perverts dating me lol, What should I do this is a big problem!!
2 answers 2