Can someone help me with this math problem for the simplex method?

I and every classmate in my class is having trouble solving this problem. I just need to know what they constraints are so I can solve the problem. He gave us the answer but I've tried everything and I don't get what he gave so I assume my constraints are wrong. This is the problem below. Solve the... show more I and every classmate in my class is having trouble solving this problem. I just need to know what they constraints are so I can solve the problem. He gave us the answer but I've tried everything and I don't get what he gave so I assume my constraints are wrong. This is the problem below.

Solve the following Linear Programming Problem via the Simplex Method:
A city council is working with a hotel developer to build several hotels along its beach-front. The developer has three prototypes: a convention-style hotel with 500 rooms costing $100 million, a vacation-style hotel with 200 rooms costing $20 million, and a small hotel with 50 rooms costing $4 million. The city council wants a total capacity of at least 3,000 rooms and has three other restrictions:
• at most three convention-style hotels;
• at most twice as many small hotels as vacation-style; and
• at least a fifth as many convention-style hotels as vacation-style and small combined.
How many hotels of each type should the council request in order to minimize cost?

Please help. Best Answer gets 10 points. Thanks.
1 answer 1