How am I sure im the real mom of my kid?

I just had a baby and it looks more like the man I had a baby with. It doesn't look like me at all and im scared he was cheating on me with another lady and I had her kid. The child is the best thing that ever happened to me and I cant imagine giving my baby to the real mom!! How do I know??

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

HAHAHA!!! nice one.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

Feel back to when you acquired pragnent. When the babby shaped, did you have your period, or did the babby drink all the blood? That may be the finding out factor in making a choice on whether or not it's yours or no longer.

• 8 years ago

lmfao, holy sht you might be the dumbest person on earth. How can you have another ladies baby come out of your vagina? you can only have another mans baby if you cheat on your man. Wtf is wrong with? screenshot for future laughter, oh man, too good.

Also, just because it looks more like him doesn't mean he cheated(even if he did, it wouldnt matter, duh) a lot of kids can have more traits of one parent or all the traits of one and not the other. Seriously, you drop out of high school or something? i feel like im insulting high school drop outs now, even they're not this ignorant.

• 8 years ago

Lol wtf this makes no sense, it's OBVIOUSLY yours if you were pregnant for 9 months and it CAME OUT OF YOU. Plus you just had it, so obviously it wouldn't look like you cause it's features havent developed properly yet? and if it doesnt look like you it just didnt get any genes from you, whatever. And you can't have a baby if your man ****** another girl, cause it wouldn't be in your womb...Either you're really really not smart or your a troll. And yes its your baby.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 years ago

Honestly, you cant be serious. Of course its your baby. It came out of you right? Maybe you should have payed attention in school. Not trying to be mean, but, seriously its common sense

Attachment image
  • 8 years ago

paternity test

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

was it worth it?

• Mingle
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

ROFL!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.