Is it weird for a white girl from Florida who was born in the South Beach to be a rapper?

This is my girlfriend's cousin we are talking about. She's white yet she raps like a seasoned pro in the game. Her flow is something like Mc Lyte Meets a young Skepta

For those of you Americans who don't know who Skepta is here's a taste

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cK1Mw-1hKbI

Youtube thumbnail

I'm not racist or sexist. I'm just really skeptical of her lyrical skills

She's got flow just not good enough for a rap battle, a freestyle track maybe

• .Asky
    Favorite Answer

Of course not. All little kids care about these days is being a rapper or some other kind of entertainer. You've all been trained not to have real goals in life or to be brainwashed and unrealistic about your chances of being a rapper. It doesn't apply to Black boys only, it applies across the board to all of you.

I don't think race or sex matters when it comes to rapping it's just another way of expressing yourself lyrically so she should just express herself and rap about experiences/struggles/goodtimes even. As long as she stays true then it's all good

Source(s): my opinion
  • blank

Not weird at all.Not sure if you are being racist or sexist or both.

ETA:Alright-my bad.Jumped to conclusions.I would suggest having her post her work so we can hear it.

Source(s): blank

not at all aslong as shes not pretending to be a drug dealer to look cool id b interested in hearing her