Why are toned men attracted to big beautiful women (bbw)?

I'm personally a BBW. I'm 5'4" and about 230. I find that a lot of toned men who work out are VERY interested in large ladies. Why is this??? I'm just curious about what it is that makes a large woman so attractive to a man that is in perfect physical shape? Seems odd to me.

• Nash
    Favorite Answer

I personally find bigger women much more attractive than smaller women. Just my opinion. I feel that they are very erotic. I would love to chat with you about it. Message me.

• Rose

I am a BBW and my bf love me for me. He was single when i met him and trust me there are plenty of single men out there that love BBW.. just be proud of who you are and stay clear of those types of men you described. Learn to love yourself and learn to love to be single. When you do the right man will find you...

Well, a lot of athletic men have a lot of testosterone so they are acting on that with women they feel would be easier to get.