10 days late on my period.. concerned.?

I'm a healthy 20 year old who is not trying to get pregnant but I'm also not concerned if we do. My fiance is 23 and already graduated from college with a steady job and I am getting close to graduating also. Anyways as of today I am 10 days late which never happens with my period. The most I have ever... show more I'm a healthy 20 year old who is not trying to get pregnant but I'm also not concerned if we do. My fiance is 23 and already graduated from college with a steady job and I am getting close to graduating also.

Anyways as of today I am 10 days late which never happens with my period. The most I have ever been late was 3 days. I had some cramping the day after my period was supposed to come so I was positive it was going to start. So positive that I went ahead and put a pad on. Well needless to say that never happened. I still have some period feeling cramps now and then but nothing has happened.

About a three days ago I started not wanting to eat anything that I like. If you knew me you would know that this is highly rare for me! Lol. Also I have been having a stuffy nose, sore throat, and have been sick to my stomach lately. What is really getting to me is that I am so so SO tired. Last night I went to bed at about 11:00 and I have my first class at 9:00 a.m. I slept through my alarm clock and missed not only my first class but my second!

I'm not really wanting to tell my fiance about any of this or waste money on a pregnancy test until I hear some opinions. And yes I know that you guys can not tell me if I'm pregnant or not. Just wondering if anyone had the same symptoms as me or if I'm just being paranoid.