End of the world coming soon?

So with world "coming to an end" In 24 less days supposably, I was just wondering what your thoughts on this was. Thanks ;)

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Nick
    Lv 6
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

It better not. I have a tin of tuna in my cupboard that's good until 2014. I hate waste.

• 5 years ago

The Mayan calander - It finishes in 2012. Just google Maya calander and might be add 2012. They are saying that the Maya think that we would enter an age of spiritual enlightement some time around december twenty first in 2012, and that we'd have no want for calanders. Many have taken this to mean the top of the world - however isn't that what most different religions preach anyway - its simply that the Maya have a date! I assume we will simply must wait and notice...Either that or stay up for the nerds to provide you with a superweapon so as to wreck us all...Become a member of together men and women we ought to shield earth!!!!!!

• 8 years ago

Nope. Not in 2012 But I do believe that the end of the age spoken about by Yeshua in Matthew will start in early Mid 2013 culminating in his return on the Feast of Trumpets in 2017

• 8 years ago

I'll bet you a million dollars that the world does not end on December 21.

I am Roman Catholic.

Peace be with you.

EDIT: If we're still here on December 22, you owe me a million bucks,

and if the world ends on the 21st, then....

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

Everyone's world comes to an end when you die.

Not on Dec 24th.

The Mayans just got tired of making that dam calender .

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Nutters have been predicting the end for eons... pathetic little munchkins don't want to think that generations will keep on having fun LONG after the *wowsers have left...

The Australian writer C.J. Dennis defined it thus: *Wowser: an ineffably pious person who mistakes this world for a penitentiary and himself for a warder.

~

• Apollo
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

This is the time when the planet 'Nibiru', will pass by our earth, the last time it visited earth was 300,000 years ago when it is said the Anunnaki came from heaven to earth and created humanity.

the earth has huge weather upsets when this large planet passes by.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

it's not going to end, but the world as we know it is going to get a lot worse

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

My world has expanded into the cosmos . Even if this "end" is real , the future is ahead.

• I expect a couple of less intelligent acquaintances to be buying me some drinks to settle our bet.

Morons...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.