Jas asked in HealthOptical · 8 years ago

How can I correct strabismus?

I don't know how or when I got strabismus/amblyopia. My right eye shuts off and drifts outwards and it's SO awkward for me. It ruins my social life and I have a really big plan ahead of me but, it's really keeping me from getting there. Sometimes, I use both eyes together, and sometimes, I don't. I've lost quite some vision in my left eye and I have to wear contacts/glasses. My bangs go over my right eye at school, so that no one will notice. I'm almost 13 now, and I'm honestly really concerned. Is there any way to get my right eye aligned? Will surgery work? Patching? Please answer.

2 Answers

  • Ron
    Lv 4
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    Visual training will help or eliminate the problem. Go to an Optometry school if you can.

    Source(s): Optometrist
  • 4 years ago


    Source(s): Improve Your Vision Fast - http://improveeyesight.uzaev.com/?NavI
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.