Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

?
Lv 4
? asked in SportsFootball (American) · 9 years ago

Who is better, Wilson or Kaepernick?

Give me the stats...

Update:

Russell Wilson or Kaepernick?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 6
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Russell Wilson has faces wayy tougher defenses and has done good against them. While Kaepernick has faced a broken down Bears defense and...well he faced the saints so called "defense",

Wilson - 2,051 yards 17 TDs 8 INTs

Kaepernick - 680 3 TDs 1 INT

• Adam D
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

2 issues here. Kaepernick has only had 2 starts as the official starter, but he's also a 2nd year player. Wilson is a rookie. You can't compare the two right now. All I can say is that Kaepernick has more athletic ability than every QB other than RG3. He has a strong arm, can make throws in tight windows, lead his receivers etc.

I haven't watched Seattle play too much, so I don't know how their O-line is, but the Niners have a pretty good O-line right now and that ALWAYS helps a QB out.

If I had to guess, I would say Kaepernick is the more dynamic player on a great team and has a better chance at success this year.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

kaepernick has played in 2 games and has already matched the number of road wins Wilson has.

as far as stats go it really isnt fair to compare the two since Kaepernick only has 2 starts. though I will say Kaepernick has better better yards per attempt.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Hi Honey

Obviously Kaepernick. With a name like that, how can you go wrong :0)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

.I would have to say over all that Russell Wilson has proved himself.more so than Kaepernick has.

• 9 years ago

Ask Tom Hanks

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.