Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 8 years ago

what does YOLO mean.............?

people keep saying "yolo" and i have no clue what it means. can someone please tell me

• Ben
    Favorite Answer

When people say YOLO, they are telling you that they are idiots to over many years finally realising they only live once, instead of an amount like nine lives, like a cat.

Yolo means you only live once but backwards it's only losers obey yolo which I agree with because yolo is one of the stupidest sayings I've ever heard.

You only live once. Also you should make fun of who ever says yolo.

You Only Live Once

Source(s): Duh..

You Only Live Once that's the motto ***** yolo

Source(s): Drake

YOLO is an acronym for you only live once

You Only Live Once.

It does recommend you in common words stay as quickly as drake ingredient out "yolo" in his song the motto and ever through actuality that ppl save utilising "yolo" for smoking ingesting and splendidly lots ******* up their existence through fact they in common words stay as quickly as and that they wanna do even with they want i think of it extremely is totally gay and stupid like dude no **** we live as quickly as y is Tht drake says it and anybody is going ape ****

You only live once

You only live once.

Source(s): I didn't know either, so I looked it up a while ago.