Question about that game Portal 2?

WHAT IS THIS?? I JUST BEAT THE GAME AND I AM SO CONFUSED :0 SO WHERE DOES THE GIRL GO NEXT AND WHAT IS THE STORY BEHIND IT ALL AND WHEN IS PORTAL 3 COMING OUT??! AAAHHH SOMEONE EXPLAIN EVERYTHING I NEED HELP ITS KILLING MY BRAIN. The story behind it all must be extremely epic and amazing :0

Favorite Answer

Portal is one of my favorite series. I played it and finished it when it came out because I'm just that intelligent :D. Basically in Portal 1 you go and test out the portal gun. The Glad0s robot tries to kill you but you end up killing it. Then in Portal 2 Wheatley, the blue eyed guy accidentally wakes her up. She tries to kill you again. Then Wheatley takes over Glad0s' job as main robot for aperture. Glad0s then becomes a potato and you two become friends.

This is where it gets complicated. You fall way underground where the very first aperture science testing facility is. You have to go through the testing facility. Along the way you figure out that Glad0s was once a real girl, but her personality was put onto a CD. Then you escape and kill Wheatley, then Glad0s lets you go but I think she hints that shes gonna take you back in or something(portal 3).

I cant remember all of it! Thats all just the sum of it.

Source(s): I played Portal!

We don't know what happens in the next part of the Portal saga. Play Portal 1 for backstory (only $10). Nobody knows when portal 3 is coming out... Maybe the same time as Episode 3?!

Source(s): gameplay experience
  • wesely

nicely, it relies upon what variety of gamer you're. lots of game enthusiasts at present like first-individual shooters. yet i admire puzzle video games, and Portal 2 is one among them. you're in basic terms a robotic in co-op, and it extremely is exciting through fact there is better than merely shooting a blue and crimson portal at partitions everywhere, there is humor and a great storyline. it extremely is epic in a fashion with out blowing up stuff. The puzzles are annoying, and you ought to spend 0.5 an hour on a try chamber and nevertheless no longer determine it out. it must be hyped up and sucky to you and a few others, yet me and a few others like it. all of us have our on critiques.

• Just want to inform you.... The company already bought the rights for the title 'Portal 3' so maybe that is a sign they are going to make another... or maybe they just don't want someone to make a fake copy or something. Who knows what they are doing