Do most people think that their country has the strongest army in the world?

I've met a lot of people from many different countries and they think that their country has the strongest army in the world. There are even countries with really weak armies brainwashing their people to think that they have the strongest army in the world. Thoughts?
Update: @ al - I've talked to people who think that Iraq and Afghanistan (their homeland) has the strongest army in the world. Other people who think their country has the strongest army are people from Russia, China, India, Japan, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, UK, Germany, Egypt, Argentina, Brazil, Indonesia, etc. Just to... show more @ al - I've talked to people who think that Iraq and Afghanistan (their homeland) has the strongest army in the world. Other people who think their country has the strongest army are people from Russia, China, India, Japan, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, UK, Germany, Egypt, Argentina, Brazil, Indonesia, etc. Just to name a few.
Update 2: @ lowlevel - which country do u even think I'm from