Would you cuddle and hold hands with a hook up? Would you hook up with an unattractive girl?

Ok so I hooked up with a guy (a friend's friend) last weekend. We were both a bit drunk but not too drunk, since we went to my place already at midnight. Anyhow, the sex was ok (he was a real "giver"), but he had a bit of trouble to get a hard-on. He assured me several times it wasn't... show more Ok so I hooked up with a guy (a friend's friend) last weekend.
We were both a bit drunk but not too drunk, since we went to my place already at midnight.

Anyhow, the sex was ok (he was a real "giver"), but he had a bit of trouble to get a hard-on. He assured me several times it wasn't because of me because he was "so damn turned on" by me (he also said this before sex, i.e. during making out). We managed to do it 2 times during that night and then 1 time in the morning... he was cuddling me the whooooooole night, spooning, intertwining legs, holding hands and in the morning he asked me if I wanted him to come with me to go buy a morning-after-pill (yeah... we forgot condom 2 out of the 3 times), asked me about my studies and mentioned how his friend (i.e our mutual friend, who is actually living in my dorm) had sent a text suggesting all of us having breakfast together in the morning. He also said how he didn't want to leave....

I however, never wanted anything more than sex, so I just kind of wanted him to go in the morning, but now I kind of feel ashamed of how I didn't offer him breakfast or even to take a shower, since I knew I was to meet this guy again... I also didn't give him my number or anything, I just said "I guess we'll meet again".. I mean, he's usually in our dorm like 3 times a week, I guess at least I could have been a bit more friendly... Actually, I find it hard knowing if he was only in it for the sex, or if he actually had some more interest in me.

QUESTIONS:

- Would a guy, who knew he would definitely have to see you again, cuddle that much with you if he wasn't in it for something more? How do you know if his intention was just a casual thing?
- Is it possible that he actually wasn't attracted to me, but just wanted to sleep with anyone? Him not getting a real ***** got me insecure...