Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingGrade-Schooler · 7 years ago

What can I get my 10 year old daughter for Christmas?

• S
    Favorite Answer

Ask her. I have my daughter create a Christmas list every year, which helps the entire family. If you want to get her a suprise, something that she wouldn't have thought to ask for, a list might help to give you ideas.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): 10 year daughter christmas: https://tr.im/KruDI

What can I get my 10 year old daughter for Christmas? The best place to buy cheap Toys for 10 year old Girl is at Amazon.com. Not only do they have a truly massive collection of toys to choose from at amazing prices but they are a website you can trust.

Here is the New and Popular Toys for a 10 Year Old Girl

http://www.amazon.com/Girls-Toys-10-Year-Old/s/?rh...

With well over 1 million toys and games on their website, Amazon are constantly monitoring and updating the most popular toys for every age group.

To make present selection easy Amazon defaults the order of the Toys section based on Popularity and how new they are. This makes it easy to identify the latest and great toys to match for your particular age range.

I hope you find what you are looking for!!!

• Rita

My daughter just turned eleven, and she mostly wants Nintendo DS games (like Cooking Mama, Nintendogs, etc). She loves arts and crafts (but still has sets left over from last year that she hasn't done yet). She has a little CD player, and wants the Jonas Brothers CD, Hannah Montana CD, etc. Just some ideas based on what my daughter likes. Good Luck!

Every 10 year old wants electronics!!!!!!

Every 10 year old I have ever met has wanted .......

1) iPhone

2) iPod

3) wii u

4) Xbox

5) tablet

6) laptop

Pick as many things you want of this list and your 10 year old daughter will have the BEST CHRISTMAS EVER!!!!!!!!!

it depends what she's into really, but i would say for the typical 10 year old maybe something arty? like the badge makers, painting sets, maybe a nintendo 3DS (they are epic) or the Wii U that can be preordered now :) games are always good, whether they are computer games or things like monopoly or the games like pitureka and twister :) is she into clothes or shopping yet? if she is maybe you could get her clothes or a voucher so you could go out and spend time with her and have some fun in the sales? or just ask her or look for clues and hints as to what she might like? ask her to write a letter to father christmas and see what she puts on her list :)

What can I get my 10 year old daughter for Christmas? Suggesting Christmas presents for someone you dont know or have never met is always going to be difficult. I can however suggest an absolutely amazing collection of gift ideas to make it much easier for you to find the right gift for them.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/most-gifted/?ie=UTF8&tag=...

Amazon.com allows you to send any item as a gift and they will even gift wrap your present for you.

Amazon tracks all these gifts and allows you to browse the top 100 most gifted items in any category. This shows you popular items being sent as gifts on their store. Its what other people are choosing to send as Christmas gifts to their family and friends.

This list is updated every day so it is an amazing place to discover the latest and greatest Christmas gift ideas.

Delight your friends and family with gift ideas they will love, including gift ideas for mothers, gifts for men, gift ideas for women, gift ideas for girls, and gift ideas for boys.

a 10 year older girl should get a toy for christ mas and then go shopping with her and get her stuff she want for christmas its all most my brithday on decmber 6th and i am going to get a new bike my buying it on my birthday

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/axrHJ

I would hand her a gift catalog and teach her how to write a list and how to rank things in the order that she wants them in.

If your not sure, i would give her some money, when i was ten, i loved getting some pennies to spend on whatever i wanted. Or the normal stuff like a teddy, chocolate, sweets or bath stuff.